Article provided by: Rodgers DermatologyFinding a treatment that will help you look and feel younger instantly is not easy. There are numerous treatments on the market today that claim to be able to do just that, however a little research soon uncovers the disadvantages of most treatments. Botox Injectables offers the benefit of immediate line and wrinkle reduction and elimination with a single treatment.
Clients love that no anesthesia is required for Botox treatment in Rodgers Dermatology’s Frisco clinic. The entire procedure only takes a few minutes and if performed right in their office. Botox has often been referred to as the perfect lunchtime facelift, since patients can have treatment performed on their lunch break and can be back to work when their lunch hour is over. Consider the numerous benefits Botox treatment offers and call the Frisco location to schedule treatment:
- Botox typically costs less than half of other forms of treatment available for wrinkle reduction. Depending on what you have in mind, you may opt for a single treatment or multiple injections, both of which would be considered affordable compared with other treatment options.
- Botox injections take from 10-15 minutes and require no downtime. Most facelift procedures are associated with several days to several weeks of recovery time, keeping clients tied to their home while they are in the process of recovering.
- One of the main benefits of Botox is actually its temporary nature. Unlike facelifts and other procedures that come with lifelong results, the results of Botox will begin to wear off after a certain amount of time, typically 3-6 months, sometimes sooner and sometimes later. If you should decide that Botox is not for you, fear not; the effects will simply go away. If you decide you like the results (which most clients do, by the way!), simply schedule a follow-up treatment to continue enjoying its benefits.
- Wrinkles and lines in the face tend to conform to the relaxed position after a treatment or series of treatments. The longer the length of time that a clients receives Botox injections, the more likely the results will be permanent.
- Botox is one of the only treatments that can actually turn back the hands of time. If you’ve been looking for a procedure that will help you recapture your youthful appearance, Botox may be the answer. We all want to look out very best- Botox can help you achieve that goal.
Botox treatment in the Frisco Clinic can deliver the results you’ve been looking for. If smoother, younger looking skin is what you have in mind, call Rodgers Dermatology at 972-704-2400 to schedule a consultation in their office or go online to RodgersDerm.com and use their affordable Online Visit tools to see Dr. Rodgers from the comfort of your own home.
While on the website, the advantage of the Botox Treatment Visualizer Tool to see first hand what kind of results you can expect with a Botox treatment. You’ll love the look you can achieve with a single treatment of Botox! Botox Frisco
View Larger Map
View Larger Map