Article provided by: Advanced Recovery Centers
Advanced Recovery Centers is a preeminent rehab for IOP treatment in Bakersfield with the highest quality addiction care services and numerous positive reviews from alumni recovering addicts. We use a combination of evidence-based and holistic therapies and support-group meetings to help individuals battling addiction embrace sobriety.
What is an intensive outpatient program?
Our IOP or intensive outpatient program offers in-depth addiction treatment on an outpatient basis. IOPs typically require patients to attend multiple sessions every week, and the treatments and therapies can last for several hours each day. The treatment engages patients in counseling services, relapse prevention education, and 12-step recovery support groups.
We recommend our intensive outpatient program to those suffering from a mild-to-moderate addiction disorder. IOPs may or may not include medically supervised detox based on the severity of your addiction and the presence of co-occurring mental disorders. The program helps individuals transition to the real world after spending several weeks at an inpatient rehab by providing them with a step-down level of care. This treatment model is also ideal for those with unavoidable daily responsibilities or jobs or school commitments.
Benefits of IOP
Our IOP treatment in Bakersfield allows patients to live at home during treatment and only requires their commitment for a few hours every week. Some of the benefits to this type of treatment plan include:
- It is more affordable than inpatient treatment and offers the highest level of structure and care after residential rehab.
- You get to stay in the comforts of your home, allowing you to receive constant love, care, and moral support from family members and loved ones.
- It is a more flexible treatment option, allowing patients to maintain their daily responsibilities with little effort.
IOP treatment allows patients access to a network of communal support, strengthening their commitment to sobriety in the long term. Intensive outpatient programs are highly effective and can make a huge difference in the lives of those battling a moderate to severe addiction disorder.
Top reasons to choose us for IOP treatment
Ranked as one of the best rehabs for IOP treatment, we help recovering addicts overcome their behavioral disorders with a customized approach. Here are some of the top reasons to choose us for intensive outpatient treatment:
- We hate to address the problems at the surface. Our team of experienced physicians and therapists address your addiction's underlying triggers and treat it via evidence-based therapies.
- Our cutting-edge technology, innovative treatments, and compassionate clinical staff allow us to equip patients with all the critical tools and coping skills to lead a sober and fulfilling life over the years.
- We have the lowest relapse rates with more than 95% of our recovering addicts maintaining sobriety for more than a year after rehab treatment.
Call Advanced Recovery Centers at (661) 325-4357 to learn more about our IOP treatment in Bakersfield. Our IOP program helps our patients strike the perfect balance between daily responsibilities and rehab treatment and helps them lead a healthy, satisfying, and sober life.IOP Treatment Bakersfield
View Larger Map