below refers to Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment.
The word “you”
below refer to any visitor / user of Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment’s website and related services.
By accessing the website at https://www.awakeningstreatment.com/ you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, our privacy policies (See separate notice)
all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
We may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Superseding Effect
These terms and conditions supersede any verbal representation, commitment, and \ or agreement made by Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment representatives in connection with the website content, functionality and policies.
Unless otherwise specifically stated, Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment, and related entities do not publish thru this website or otherwise information that constitutes or may be construed as medical and \ or health professional advice.
- Information published on the web site and related material by Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment
Consequently, all data, information, text, graphics, links, and other material on the Site are provided as for informative purpose only. The information provided on the site and related databases is not intended to serve as medical or other professional advice and is not to be used for diagnosis or treatment of any condition or symptom. Consistent with our purpose, we limit our role to provide qualified visitors with pertinent information about potential matching healthcare providers. The dialogue between patients \ potential patients \ guardians \ family members on one end, and healthcare providers listed in our database on the other end is of confidential nature between these parties and foreign to Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment’s purpose and modus operandi. As a general precaution, we suggest that patient’s \ potential patients consult their physician or other qualified health care provider regarding any specific questions they may have. Professional advice should not be discarded or delayed based on the information contained on the site or other websites linked to or from it.
- Information sourced with third parties \ links to external sites
This site may contain links to third party websites. The inclusion of any website link does imply an approval, endorsement, or recommendation by Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment. You agree that you access any such websites at your own risk, and that these sites are not governed by the terms and conditions contained herein and our privacy policies as well. We expressly disclaim any liability for these websites.
- Intellectual property protection
The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Limited license
Information contained in this website, data, designs, processes and concepts are protected under applicable US copyright and trademark laws. They constitute protected data.
Protected data is managed by Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment on behalf of Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment who owns Protected Data. Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment reserves all proprietary rights on the site content. Use of protected data (e.g. by the mere fact of browsing the site) is subject to the terms a non-exclusive limited license, terms of which are contained herein.
- Any use beyond the scope of the limited license herein shall be deemed an infringement upon Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment’s rights and subject to applicable laws and remedies in the US and abroad.
- You may not copy, edit, append, republish, upload, post, display, transmit, or frame any of these materials without Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment’s prior written consent.
- At no cost, you may link to, view, download, use, display and print a single copy of the materials found on the site only for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes.
- At no cost, you may view, download and print a single copy of the report matching your query of our database provided that it is only for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes.
- Protected information is a quintessential component of Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment’s goodwill and valuation. Consequently, Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment reserves all rights and methods to determine damages (direct and indirect) incurred by Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment in furtherance to any infringement.
- We may terminate the license at any time for any reason.
- If you breach any of these terms your license is deemed immediately terminated without the need for further notice from Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment.
- Upon termination of this license you must immediately stop using the site, including its content, and return or destroy all copies, including electronic copies, of the content in your possession or control.
Services and the site are not an emergency-response or emergency-monitoring services. Any person who is aware of an emergency situation or believes that a person may be at risk of injury or death or who may harm themselves or another person should dial 911.
Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment is under no obligation to monitor or respond to communications made via the site or otherwise.
- Age limitations
The site and related services are intended and only suitable for individuals 18 years of age and above. Some of the content on the site may not be appropriate for children. Unless supervised by their parent(s) \ guardian(s), Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the site and related services. We hereby disclaims all liability for use by individuals under the age of 18.
- Representations, warranties, assumed risks & indemnification
- Representations: While Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment sources the information published on the website and related services at the then deemed best available sources, and publishes said information thru what is then deemed reliable processors and storage services, Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment cannot represent that that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that the site will meet visitors’ expectations; that the site will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; and that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Warranties: The site and related services are provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of advices or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment, its processors, its providers, its licensors and licensees (including their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, managers, directors, officers, and employees). Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through this site and related services or any linked website that is not owned or controlled by Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment and \ or Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment.
- Assumed risks: You acknowledge that you use of site and related services at your own risks: more specifically, (i) you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer(s) / device(s) or loss of data that results from any download out of the site and related services published by Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment, its processors, licensors, licensees, affiliates and subsidies (including their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, managers, directors, officers, members, shareholders, and employees), and (ii) you will assume risks linked to the site and related services content accuracy and completeness as well.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment, its affiliated subsidiaries, and related entities, their respective directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, members, shareholders and representatives from and against all claims, actions, or demands, arising out of any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or any other claim you may incur in connection with your use of the site and related services.
- Limitation of liability and damage: You agree that the sole remedy to your dissatisfaction with the site and its related services is to end using them. You further agree that Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment, its affiliated subsidiaries, and related entities, their respective directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, members, shareholders and representatives shall not be liable for any damage resulting from your use or inability to use the website or related services. This limitation covers claims based on warranty, contract, tort, strict liability, and any other legal theory. This agreed upon limitation of damage covers all losses and claims of any type.
- General terms of business
- General class actions prohibition: You expressly hereby waive your rights to have your case decided by a jury and to participate in any class action of any kind against Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment, its affiliated subsidiaries, and related entities, their respective directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, members, shareholders and representatives. Consequently, any action, claim or other judicial dispute resolution process shall be only on an individual basis: class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations are not permitted.
- Binding individual arbitration agreement: You agree to arbitrate any dispute between You,Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment, its affiliated subsidiaries, and related entities, their respective directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, members, shareholders and representatives. The terms of the arbitration agreement are as follows: (i) With the exception of claims falling under small claims court jurisdiction, where claimants may elect to pursue their claims in their local small-claims court, all disputes shall be resolved finally and exclusively by binding individual arbitration with a single arbitrator administered by ADR (Los Angeles), and applicable arbitration rules for that forum, (ii) If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision shall be severed, and the remaining arbitration terms shall be enforced, (iii) The arbitrator’s award – that may include reasonable attorneys’ fees shall be binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction, and (iv) Subject to and without waiver of the arbitration provisions above, you agree that any judicial proceedings (other than small claims actions in consumer cases) will be brought in and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction in the state courts in Los Angeles, California, or federal court for the Central District of California.
- Applicable laws: This agreement is governed by and shall be construed under the laws of California, exclusive of any choice of law or conflict of law provisions.
- Jurisdiction: In any claim or action directly or indirectly arising under this Agreement or related to it each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the California State District Court sitting in Los Angeles County, California or of the United States Court for the District of California. Each party waives any jurisdictional or inconvenient forum objections to these courts.
- Forum contractus: This Agreement is entered into and performed in the State of California, United States of America.
- Limitation on Time to Initiate a Dispute: Unless otherwise required by law, an action or proceeding by you relating to any dispute must commence within one year after the cause of action accrues
- Assignment: You may not assign any rights or obligations under this Agreement without Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment’s prior written consent. Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment may assign all or part of this Agreement.
- Survival: All sections of this Agreement which, by their nature are designed to survive expiration or termination of this Agreement, including but not limited to, indemnity and limitation of liability clauses, shall survive your ending of use of the website and related services.
- Notices: In addition to US certified mail with return receipt, notices can be provided by electronically date stamped communications, including and not limited to emails, text messages and facsimile.
- Waiver: No waiver shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of any term or condition.
Awakenings Intensive Outpatient Treatment